Environmental Systems Associates Maintenance Agreement
Let us help you keep your system working at top performance during heat waves and cold snaps with our Planned Maintenance Agreement.
Planned Maintenance Benefits
- All types of heat pump systems, gas furnaces, and central air-conditioners.
- Includes a 10% discount on parts and labor for repairs.
- Includes a 12 point seasonal maintenance call twice a year.
- We contact you for maintenance calls so you do not need to worry about remembering.
- Priority service is provided to contract customers.
Planned Maintenance Services
- Check all components for proper operation.
- Check refrigerant pressures (Air Conditioners in cooling season only, Heat Pumps at each inspection).
- Check and tighten electrical connections.
- Lubricate motors and bearings as necessary.
- Wash permanent filters, change standard disposable filters (labor and filter) or change an Aprilaire Spacegard filter (labor only).
- Check static pressure for proper air flow (once a year).
- Check heat exchanger for cracks (heating season only).
- Brush clean condenser and evaporator coils as necessary.
- Check condensate pan and clean condensate line. (Lines under a slab are not covered).
- Check belts (if applicable) for proper condition and tensions.
- Check thermostat operation.
- Check system and safety controls for proper operation.
Additional Coverage Options
Additional Coverage Options include labor only. Additional fees apply per product, per service.
- Clean and drain – cooling season maintenance calls only
- Check operation – heating season maintenance calls only
Electronic Air Cleaner
- Clean the cells and pre-filters at each maintenance call
To learn more about the Environmental Systems Associates Planned Maintenance Agreement, call us at 410-381-7991 and speak with one of our HVAC experts.