Heat Pump Maintenance, Heat Pump Repair & Heat Pump InstallationLaurel, MD, Clarksville, MD, Columbia, MD, Woodbine, MD, Ellicott City, MD & Fulton, MD
Environmental Systems Associates would love to introduce you to the many benefits of a modern heat pump. Practical, convenient, environmentally friendly, and efficient, these systems improve the way you heat and cool your home. Environmental Systems Associates provides new installation, system upgrades, seasonal maintenance, and skilled repair, ensuring peak performance from your equipment. Our NATE-certified technicians have the factory training, in-field experience, and specialized tools to handle the intricacies of heat pump service, protecting your investment and your ongoing satisfaction. We offer maintenance agreements that include priority scheduling, 10% discount on parts and labor for repairs, helpful reminders, and completion of meticulous upkeep for lasting operation. Contact us at (410) 381-7991 for heat pump service in Howard County, MD and surrounding areas.
Dependable Heat Pump Repairs & Service
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Environmental Systems Associates offers the most technologically advanced heat pumps on the market. No other ducted, air source heat pump compares to the Infinity series with Greenspeed intelligence. Delivering a 13 HSPF rating for heating efficiency, the unique, variable-speed compressor allows it to vary output between 40 and 100% capacity. By answering the exact and changing requirements of the home at all times, the heat pump operates longer at steadier, lower capacities and maintains tighter temperature control and superior energy efficiency. Learn more about our full line of products, schedule a convenient appointment time, and take advantage of our skilled and dedicated service across Columbia, MD. Environmental Systems Associates is committed to your comfort.
Have your heat pump installation completed by a professional!
Some of the many benefits of heat pump installation include:
- Both Heating and Cooling Capabilities – With the simple touch of a button, on the wall, from a wireless remote, or even from your smartphone, you can switch from heating to cooling and very quickly increase or decrease the temperature of a room.
- Tighter Control Over Your Environment – You’ll have the ability to set and maintain your indoor climate to precise levels, and with zoning capability, different rooms can cater to individual preferences.
- Convenient Operation – Not only can you make quick adjustments to temperature and indoor conditions, many models offer programmable timers, allowing you to get up in the morning or return from work to perfect comfort.
- Clean and Safe – Electric heat pumps don’t generate smoke, ashes, fumes, moisture, carbon monoxide, or any other hazardous materials for you to be concerned about. There are no flames or hot surfaces, and the unit can be safely left running while you’re asleep or away from home.
- Improved Air Quality – The heat pump circulates air through sophisticated filters that clean and purify, removing odors, dust, mold spores, dander, smoke, and other pollutants, making these systems ideal for people who suffer from allergies, asthma, or dust sensitivities.
- Increased Property Value – As combined heating and cooling gains popularity, due to convenience, efficiency, and effectiveness, the addition of a heat pump adds both comfort and value to your home.
- Outstandingly Energy Efficient – Modern heat pumps are the most cost-effective means of heating using electricity. The Infinity 20 Heat Pump with Greenspeed Intelligence achieves up to 20.5 SEER and 13.0 HSPF.
- Environmentally Responsible – Electric heat pumps avoid the combustion process, which results in carbon emissions that are a major burden on the environment. With nothing beyond the small amount of electrical energy required to run the compressor, heat pumps are wonderfully environmentally friendly. They also make use of R410A refrigerant, which does not harm the ozone layer.
- Greater Comfort – In cooling mode, the heat pump automatically dehumidifies. In heating mode, the heat pump doesn’t overly dry air and prevents condensation from forming on cold surfaces.