Ductless Air Conditioning & Ductless Mini SplitsFulton, MD, Columbia, MD, Clarksville, MD, Woodbine, MD, Ellicott City, MD & Laurel, MD
From improved energy efficiency to less invasive installation and flexible location options, mini-split ductless HVAC systems provide numerous advantages to homeowners across Howard County, MD and surrounding areas. If you’d like to learn more about ductless heating and cooling, or are looking for installation, seasonal maintenance, or skilled repair, call on the professionals from Environmental Systems Associates. For every project, our NATE-certified team ensures optimum reliability and performance from your equipment. We always arrive on time, equipped with the specialized tools, leading-edge diagnostic equipment, and quality replacement parts needed to deliver quick turnaround and lasting results. We offer comprehensive maintenance agreements, along with timely reminders, to make it simple to protect your comfort, budget, and investment. For all of your ductless requirements across Columbia, MD, count on the experts from Environmental Systems Associates.
Enjoy the benefits of a ductless HVAC installation!
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, the licensed technicians from Environmental Systems Associates are extensively trained in ductless technology, and adhere to strict installation and service procedures. We recognize that every detail of the installation and upkeep of your ductless system is crucial to ongoing performance. Even something as simple as improper placement of your air-handler can result in short-cycling, inefficiency, greater stress on components, and diminished comfort. While HVAC professionals with the necessary experience and knowledge can be hard to find, Environmental Systems Associates is your trusted source of ductless heat pump and air conditioner services. Whether you’re targeting a single or multiple rooms in your house, we explain options and help you determine the perfect solution to your highest expectations. Let Environmental Systems Associates solve your temperature control challenges with an efficient and effective ductless unit that incorporates seamlessly into your home.
For ductless HVAC repairs, service, or installations, call Environmental Systems Associates!
Take a look at some of the many benefits of installing a ductless HVAC system:
- Targeted heating and cooling of individual rooms – Unlike conventional heating methods, which force uniform heating throughout the house, the individual air-handling units of your ductless system can be adjusted to heat only those rooms which are currently being occupied. You can also accommodate individual preferences, room by room.
- Flexibility of location – The indoor air handlers are lightweight and compact, and can be mounted on the wall, suspended from the ceiling, and even mounted flush into a drop ceiling. With varying lengths of conduits, the outdoor units can be situated a significant distance from the indoor evaporator, allowing for discreet placement options.
- Quick and mess-free installation – Requiring only a three-inch hole in an exterior wall, installation of a ductless system is far less invasive than a traditional HVAC unit. There’s no need to tear down walls or ceilings, no major upheaval, and when Environmental Systems Associates handles your project, installation can normally be completed in a single day.
- Wonderful energy efficiency – Mini and multi-split systems eliminate up to 30% of energy losses associated with ductwork. Delivering conditioned air directly to the targeted area, there is no waste.
- Greater convenience – Features such as 24 hour start/stop timers, built-in sleep functions, wireless remote, up to seven fan speeds, and dehumidification modes, allow greater control over your environment for superior comfort and energy savings.