When Your HVAC System Needs Repair
Before you call for service, check to make sure:
- Your circuit breaker has not tripped.
- Your filter is clean and installed properly.
- The utility company has not activated its Peak Rewards program and cycled your system off.
Your comfort is our concern… so you can count on ESA to provide you with:
- A technician who is NATE certified.
- A technician who can service all brands of equipment.
- A technician who will provide instructions on how to operate your equipment.
- A technician who will spread a tarp over your floor or wear shoe covers in your home.
- A technician you can request for future appointments.
And your technician works for a quality company named "Best of Howard County" that provides:
- Convenient 2 hour appointment windows so you don't have to take off the entire morning or afternoon.
- A live person to answer the phone and assist you with appointments and information.
- Reminder calls the day before your appointment.
- Reminder postcards when it is time to schedule regular maintenance.
- A Planned Maintenance Agreement that is both economical (offering TWO seasonal check-ups per year) and essential for the continued good health of your heating and cooling system.
- Quick and easy resolutions if you have a problem or concern. Our owners are on site.
The technician was wonderful! He was professional, on time, and very knowledgeable. He is dedicated to his work as demonstrated by his perseverance to get to work during the horrific show storm. I highly recommend these folks!"
—R. D., Columbia
8:00AM - 4:00PM, Monday through Friday
Extended hours for emergencies and extreme weather conditions.
7:00AM - 5:00PM, Monday through Friday
24-hour "Live" Answering Service
Two-Hour Appointment Window
We recognize that you have a busy schedule and do not want to spend time waiting for a technician to arrive. When you call for service, we will give you a two–hour appointment window so that you can plan the rest of your day.
How Much Will Service Cost?
ESA uses a "Flat Rate Price" method to determine the cost of a repair.
- You will be charged a Diagnostic Fee for the technician to come to your home and determine the problem.
- The cost to perform the repair is taken from a menu of prices that are specific to your system.
- You will know before the technician begins the repair how much it will cost.
- You will not be penalized if the technician encounters an unexpected delay or needs to order a part and return to complete the repair.
The technician will expect payment at the time of service. We accept cash, check, VISA, MasterCard and Discover. We do not offer billing services—this helps keep our overhead low and your cost down.
Your repair is backed by our complete 1-year parts and labor warranty on work that we do.