Carrier® High Efficiency Systems
Carrier® Infinity™ System wins
"Best Buy" Award
"The Infinity is simply the best on the market," stated Consumers Digest. "We couldn´t find a whole-house heat pump with a higher SEER rating, and its HSPF rating is among the industry leaders. Plus, Carrier’s reputation for high quality is well-deserved with this model."
Just a note to tell you how pleased I was with the entire installation process. From the beginning to the end, it appeared to be a smooth and professionalk operation with a group of men who clearly are experts. Now I know why ESA was so highly recommended."
—C. S., Columbia
Carrier® offers you three different performance levels:
- Infinity Series™
The top of the line. The most energy efficient (up to 19 SEER and 9.5 HSPF), quietest system available. Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines. For the homeowner who is interested in the best systems on the market today.
Infinity 20 with Greenspeed Intelligence™
At the top of the Infinity™ line. Groundbreaking inverter technology offers the most comfort and the greatest efficiency (up to 20 SEER and 13.0 HSPF) of any split system heat pump on the market today. The Greenspeed Intelligence control coupled with the infinitely variable-speed compressor continue to produce heat at outdoor temperatures that force conventional systems to switch to auxiliary heat.
- Performance Series™
A combination of budget-friendly and energy efficient components (up to 17 SEER). For the homeowner who is budget conscious, yet wants a product that will be high quality and energy efficient.
- Comfort Series™
An excellent choice for budget-thrifty homeowners who want a new system that will exceed the efficiency (up to 16 SEER) and comfort of their current, older system.
All three series offer Puron™ refrigerant.
Puron™ Refrigerant is Carrier®'s environmentally sound refrigerant for home cooling systems. Puron™ is:
- Classified as an "R410a" type of refrigerant.
- Chlorine-free and does not contribute to ozone depletion in the atmosphere.
- A safe reliable alternative to the R22 refrigerant commonly called "Freon" and has been in use in residential systems for over 10 years.
- A more efficient medium for heat exchange than traditional R22 refrigerant and is used to increase the SEER of Carrier® Infinity Series™ heat pumps and air conditioners—resulting in lower operating costs for homeowners.
Both the Infinity™ and Performance™ Series offer ComfortHeat™ Technology and the Infinity™ Electronic Control .
Carrier®'s ComfortHeat™ Technology helps eliminate "swings" in indoor air temperature by using:
- A two-stage gas valve to provide two heating capacities,
- A multispeed blower motor to ensure consistent airflow and temperature maintenance,
- And two heat exchangers to ensure efficient, reliable performance.
Carrier®'s Infinity Control™—More than just another programmable thermostat.
Carrier® systems with the Infinity Control™ are the only systems in the industry that control temperature, humidity, air quality, fan speed and ventilation.
The result is more consistent temperature, greater air circulation and improved air quality. In the heating mode, this system can deliver warmer air by up to 20 degrees. In the cooling mode, it maintains longer cooling cycles for better humidity control and greater energy savings.
The Infinity™ Series provides even more comfort plus greater energy efficiency.
A complete Infinity™ system provides greater control of indoor temperatures as well as more efficient operation. Infinity™ systems feature:
- up to 19 SEER and 9.5 HSPF; 20 SEER and 13.0 HSPF with Greenspeed technology.
- a two-stage heat pump or air conditioner, infinitely variable speed in Infinity 20 heat pump with Greenspeed technology.
- a variable speed indoor blower,
- multi-stage heating elements,
- two heat exchangers in the gas furnaces,
- and Carrier®'s exclusive Infinity Control™ with a patented circuit board that interfaces with the entire system.
All three series are backed up by Carrier's® Complete 10-Year Parts Warranty.